Thursday, January 20, 2011

Salutations

To kick off the introductions on this page, I will start with myself. Seeing as how I am short on time and other people to introduce, I may not get around to anyone else.

My name is Erica and I am creating this blog. If I start listing the reason... oh wait, there is only one. Moving on: This blog will showcase entries I have written because that's how blogs work...

Most of the things one would typically say to introduce oneself, you know (or can easily deduce). I am a senior journalism major in my magazine capstone at the University of Missouri... You probably did not know I am horrible at imitating accents and my goal for the semester is to contribute to the virality of a YouTube video.

Truthfully, there is very little about myself that I feel is blog-worthy, so I am afraid my personal story ends there. Thankfully, we are focusing on design.

No comments:

Post a Comment