Thursday, May 5, 2011

You Can't Miss: I make my case and D.Ro's graduation announcements

(Again, once I get to the lab, I will update this with photos.)

1. Colourlovers. This place has some neat entries and apparently they are expanding which I am sure is very exciting for them - mostly because I read that it was. For this post, I wanted to highlight the entry about imakemycase.com.

For those of you who have iPhones or blackberries, you'll want to check this out! This site allows users to create personal designs for their phone cases. Some of them look really amazing; I might spend some time decorating my own while dreaming of the day I get a new
phone.

2. Danielle Rodabaugh is ah-mazing. How she manages to crank out her designs for class and stay on top of her personal life, I have no idea. I had wanted to design graduation announcements and gave up due to my lack of time for anything (seriously, I would go into detail, but I think most of you are in the same boat). She, however, designed some fantastic postcards that she then let me steal and manipulate for my own personal use. I of course, gave her a shout out on my card. Check the before and after below.


No comments:

Post a Comment