Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Critique: Travel Issue

My feature was moved to an online story to give more room for the Branson photos and story. So check out the travel around the world of MO feature if you want to hear about the ridiculous number of cities that are named for foreign metropolitan landmarks or countries.

I did spend most of my efforts the last two weeks creating the symbols that would replace the traditional VOX design elements for the special issue. I used Illustrator more on this assignment than any other this semester to draw the signs for each department, the info boxes and calendar symbols.

The collection of all of these elements were then given to the department designers for their pages. *I will place a photo here when I have a chance to make a .pdf later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment