Wednesday, March 23, 2011

You Can't Miss: Clients From Hell & webdesignerdepot business cards


Clients From Hell.
colourlovers.com reviews another book. This one looks hilarious. It almost reminds me of working with editors on deciding what a story needs to look like. There are so many opinions out there, and sometimes we have to be such people pleasers that we have to be.

























Check out the business cards on webdesignerdepot.com. They are so creative and useful - great examples of content-driven design. For example, below. Not only are these super cute, but they are useful and really show off the personality of the artist. There are some other great examples of design work on this site as well, but the business cards really caught my eye.






























1 comment:

  1. I totally feel at time what the clients from hell illustration shows. So many different people put their two cents in sometimes that I feel like my original design gets lost. I'm starting to learn to balance what other people want with what I think my designs should be, but it does get hard at times.

    ReplyDelete