Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Response: Modern Midwest Final Countdown


























Our design team has been working really hard to get things turned around really quickly, but our publishing counterparts don't seem to have quite matched our enthusiasm for timeliness.

Working with what we have, we put together some really stellar stuff. I think as a complete package, Modern Midwest is really coming along.Thisweek I updated my feature and put some finishing touches on my department. Art really put me behind on both of these spreads, so now, having things to work with has really made a difference in my ability to put things together.

I still have some finishing touches to make to really polish these up, but I am pretty excited to see it all coming together. I feel like we are seeing the end of this project, which is so great. And I am excited to see the whole package printed together.

No comments:

Post a Comment