Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Response: Personal branding

So, I struggled a bit with this branding idea. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do, and I didn't have any past examples of this type of work. So, I started from scratch and chose some colors and patterns as well as a font that I liked. I created my mini portfolio cover and a wireframe in Illustrator ... I will eventually transfer this to Dreamweaver (but I have yet to conquer that program, so I need to figure that out).

I plan on using these colors and design elements throughout my mini portfolio. I am thinking I will need to find another font to pair with this cursive one. I will use the cursive one for titles and the other font for any description I add to the portfolio.

Mini portfolio cover:


Portfolio wireframe:




1 comment:

  1. this is so cute! love the bright color. I always tend to use black for everything, I need to look up to you

    ReplyDelete