Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Response: Photojournal

So. We had to take a picture every day. I had a difficult time thinking of truly "inspirational" things to take pictures of, so I sort of documented the different things I did all week.

I spent a lot of time working on homework, so I was on the couch a lot listening to Ally McBeal in the background. I also went to my high school a few days to help out with the yearbook and use their computers to photoshop by brother's senior pictures.

My brother on his first day of school. I photoshopped the photo for his graduation invitation. He was rather pale and washed out in the photo, so I made a much progress as I could from the scanned-in photo.















Over break, I was responsible for creating almost 400 invitations for the Prom event that my residents are planning for my building. Twelve hours or so later, I had a large box of masks and itchy eyes from all the feathers.
















It was pretty cold throughout most of my break, even when it was sunny, it was windy and chilly. On Sunday, when I drove back it was so nice. I took this photo in my parking garage on campus. I thought the windows framed the day beautifully.

No comments:

Post a Comment